- Median Household Income - estimates by county, 1989 to 2015 and projection for 2016
- The Distribution of Income, Wealth, and Taxes Across Washington Households
- Long-Term Economic Forecast - March 2017
- Washington Trends: Economy, Population, Budget Drivers, Revenues, Expenditures - A variety of trend information focusing on the period since 1980.
- Select Leading Economic Indicators - March 2017
- Housing Market Overview - May 2014
- Employment and Housing - Annual Change 1990 to Present - Estimates for Counties
- Washington State Private Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance - Estimates of health insurance offers, enrollments and expenditures for employers in Washington State.
- Labor Market Overview - June 2014
- Counties with Population Density less than 100 Persons per Square Mile - as of April 1 population, with map
- Distressed Areas List: counties with three year average unemployment rates equal to or greater than 120 percent of the statewide unemployment rate. (Employment Security Department)
Last updated: March 27, 2017