- Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) publications by topic:
- Profile of Working Families with Children - Research Brief 7 (March 2000), based on data from the Washington State Population Survey
- ChildStats - Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics website
- The Employment Security Department, through the Workforce Explorer, provides analysis and downloadable data files on a variety of topics related to the Washington workforce at the state, county, and ZIP code level.
- Similar information at the national and state level is available from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Workers' Compensation Injury Data - from the Department of Labor and Industries
- Washington WorkFirst
- Washington WorkFirst Performance Measures - general information about Washington's welfare reform program as well as more specific information for different groups who have an interest in WorkFirst, such as employers, staff and program participants
- WorkFirst Research and Analysis - includes links to WorkFirst studies.
- Research & Data Analysis Division (DSHS) - Reports
- The Economic Services Administration Briefing Book - This is an annual document that describes DSHS Grant programs and history. It provides service data at State, County, Regional and Community Service Office (CSO) level and provides some monthly data. Books are available for the years 2000 through 2013.
- Forecasts (Caseload Forecast Council):
- Caseload Forecast Council forecasts:
- Comparing Standards of Economic Distress
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Poverty Guidelines
- Poverty Topics
Links to how the Census Bureau measures poverty; poverty thresholds; Census historical poverty tables: 1959-1989; poverty areas statistical brief; recent poverty measurement research; Health and Human Services poverty guidelines; Current Population Survey (CPS) poverty reports; Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP) poverty reports; and more.
- How to Determine Persons in Poverty for Specific Age Groups - from the Census 2000 Poverty Profile 7
- Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) research publications by topic:
- Department of Social and Health Services
- Department of Health
- Employment Security Department
- Department of Labor and Industries
- Caseload Forecast Council
Last updated: Dec. 30, 2014