Department of Transportation performance and results
For information about the documents below, see our Performance and Results portal.
Strategic plans provide a framework for budget decisions: Current Strategic Plan
Agency activity inventories summarize major activities of the agency and expected outcomes of this work:
Performance progress reports provide information about performance of agency activities:
Performance assessments analyze whether the agency performance measures demonstrate progress toward statewide results:
- The Department of Transportation contributes to OFM's biennial report on attainment of policy goals set by the Legislature for the overall state transportation system, known as the Attainment Report (all links below are to PDF files):
- Ferries Performance Measures (PDF - Jan. 2012) shows performance and targets in several dimensions, including safety, service effectiveness and operating efficiency.
Expenditure monitoring reports show the status of planned and actual expenditures:
- Operating Budget Expenditures
- Current Financial Status (Expenditures and Revenues)
- Capital Budget Expenditures
Department of Transportation website.