We use various fiscal reports to monitor the status of planned and actual expenditures and performance.
- Operating Budget Expenditures provide a two-page, high-level summary of each agency's spending and revenue, displayed by traditional accounting objects (salaries, benefits, contracts, travel, debt service, etc.).
- Financial Status Reports provide greater detail about agency expenditures, revenues, staff (FTE) and fund balances, organized by agency program.
- Capital Budget Expenditures show the status of spending for agencies that have capital projects.
- The Legislative Evaluation and Accountability Program (LEAP) Committee maintains an interactive spending website.
- OFM's Statewide Accounting maintains the state's administrative and accounting manual and publishes a variety of financial and audit reports.