- Performance Measure Guide (PDF) - What is a performance measure, and why do we measure performance? How to write a good performance measure, using logic models, and other tools to help improve performance measurement
- Strategic Planning Guidelines (PDF) - Why prepare strategic plans? What are some best practices for strategic planning? Implementing plans, and other topics
- Activity Guide (PDF) - What are activities and how are they used in Washington's budget? What makes a good activity and result statement? How to change activities, and other information.
- Higher Education performance plans (2012) are intended to show current results, highlight strengths and weaknesses in college/university performance, and forecast each institution’s progress over the ensuing biennia in a variety of performance measures.
- Historic Activity Inventories, Performance reports and strategic plans
- Performance assessments
- Priorities of Government (POG) budgeting
- Natural resource reform progress report (PDF, 2010)
- Agency Fiscal Status Reports
- Operating Budget Monitoring Reports
- Capital Budget Monitoring Reports
Other accountability links:
- Online fiscal information at Fiscal.Wa.Gov
- Learn about State Auditor Performance Audits
- OFM Audit Resolution Report
- OFM Single Audit Report
- JLARC – Joint Legislative Audit and Review Committee
- LEAP – Legislative Evaluation and Accountability Program
Have ideas for performance resources to share? Please email Jeffrey Showman.