These resources help state agencies fulfill e-commerce requirements in Chapter 40 of the State Administrative & Accounting Manual (SAAM).
We invite agencies who have developed economic feasibility studies (EFS) to share their resources with other agencies.
EFS required forms
- EFS summary
- Helpful hints for preparing an EFS
- EFS revenue and cost elements
- Is an EFS required?
- Legislative exceptions to the EFS requirement
Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards
- GFOA Best Practice: Accepting Payment Cards and Selection of Payment Card Service Providers (GFOA, Oct. 2009)
- GFOA Best Practice: Use of Lockbox Services (GFOA, Feb. 2009)
- GFOA Best Practice: Adopting Electronic Payment Systems (GFOA, Feb. 2008)