COVID-19 accounting resources
The resources listed here are intended to assist state agencies in their response to COVID-19.
- March 11, 2020, OFM DIRECTIVE 20A-02A – REVISED Update Chapter 75, Uniform Chart of Accounts for New State Project Code to Track Coronavirus 19.
- April 3, 2020, OFM DIRECTIVE 20A-03 COVID-19 Expenditures
- April 15, 2020, OFM DIRECTIVE 20A-04 FEDERAL COVID-19 Revenues and Expenditures
- April 16, 2020, OFM DIRECTIVE 20A-04 – Higher Education FEDERAL COVID-19 Revenues and Expenditures
- April 29, 2020, OFM TECHNICAL CORRECTION 04-20(2)
- Year-end Expenditures for COVID-19 Response Waiver (Apr. 3, 2020)
- Prepayment for COVID-19 Goods and Equipment Waiver (Apr. 7, 2020)
- SAAM 25.40.10 – COVID-19 Shared Leave guidelines effective March 17, 2020, until expiration of Proclamation 20-05.
Other guidance and communication
- Office of the State Treasurer Daily Deposit Waiver expiring May 31, 2020.
- March 31, 2020, Budget Memo Funding COVID-19 Response Activities within Appropriations.
- OFM COVID-19 information.
- Federal COVID-19 memorandums:
- M-20-11 Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- M-20-17 Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) due to Loss of Operations
- M-20-20 Repurposing Existing Federal Financial Assistance Programs and Awards to Support the Emergency Response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Payroll/HR: Federal student loan garnishments effective at least 60 days from March 13, 2020.
- Payroll/HR: Proclamation 20-43 annual leave and pay procedures expiring May 10, 2020.
- Payroll/HR: Proclamation 20-49 garnishments and accrual of interest expiring May 14, 2020.
- Requesting Resources through the State Emergency Operations Center
- Covid-19 And Mileage Reimbursement
Wednesday, April 8, 2020