HRMS Reporting Group
State Human Resources hosts the HRMS Reporting Group that is open to all HRMS WWA End Users and Power Users.
The primary focus of the HRMS Reporting Group is to provide a forum to share innovative ideas and solutions related to using the HRMS WWA application. Participants discuss and collaborate on strategies, best practices and experiences to enhance skills in reporting human resource management data.
Meetings are held quarterly on the first Wednesday of the month. Scheduled dates and times are shown below.
If you wish to receive notices of these meetings as well as periodic updates please sign up for the HRMS Reporting Group distribution list here: StrategicHR@ofm.wa.gov
October 3rd, 2018 10:30 to 12:00 (date is subject to change)
January 3rd at 10:30 to 12:00 Location: 1500 Jefferson Bldg. Room 3640
April 4th at 10:30 to 12:00 Location: Insurance Building Room 440 (302 Sid Snyder Ave SW, Olympia)
July 11th at 10:30 to 12:00 Location: Insurance Building Room 440 (302 Sid Snyder Ave SW, Olympia)
- Washington Workforce Analytics - HRMS WWA user support
- WWA Training - Located in LMS on Dept. of Enterprise Services website
- HRM Report Descriptions and Definitions - Document that provides a description of all reports related to the HR Management Report and what restrictions are included
- HRMS Reports - List of available instructions for HRMS reports
- HRMS Data Definitions - Information on HRMS Data Definition activities and links to the HRMS Data Definitions Resource Guide
- WaTech Communications - WaTech communications to agencies on application issues and/or updates