Key Documents Used for an Allocation Review
- The employee’s request for a Director’s review
- The employer’s allocation determination
- The document prompting the position review by the employer. (Typically, one of the following:
- Position Review Request Form
- Position Questionnaire
- Position Description Form
- Signed and dated Supervisor Review Section or similar statement from the supervisor or management regarding the assignment of work to a position.
- Signed and dated Position Description Form for the relevant time period.
- Relevant job class specifications
- Organizational Chart
- Limited number of work examples relevant to the specified time period.
All documentation should be relevant to the specified time period. The time period is usually the six-month period prior to the date the employee requested a position review from the employer.
The Director's designee or investigator will ultimately determine the relevancy.