Agency HR Management Report Process
What agencies must submit HR Management Reports?
- Executive branch agencies with 100 or more employees
When is the report due?
- Submit by: October 13, 2017
How do I submit the report?
- Agency reporting is conducted using an online survey. State Human Resources will distribute the links to the Agency HR Management Report Survey to agencies in mid-August along with instructions.
- Agencies are also required to submit a copy of their Affirmative Action policy to State Human Resources by October 13, 2017. Copies of policies should be sent to SHRPlanning@ofm.wa.gov.
Who do I contact with questions about the report?
- Contact State Human Resources at: SHRPlanning@ofm.wa.gov
What resources do I have to put together my HR Management Report Survey response?
- HRM Logic Model (Word)
- Performance Measures & Parameters (Word)
- HRM Report Descriptions and Definitions (Word)
- Statewide HRM Reports
What other information is available related to the HR Management Report?
- Running HR Management Reports from BI (PPT)
- HRMS Data Definitions
- HRMS/BI Portal (single sign on)
- HRMS/BI Portal (all others)
Related data and strategy information:
- Workforce Data and Trends
- Employee Performance Management
- State Employee Engagement Survey
- Employer of Choice
- Modern Work Environment
- Executive Order 16-07, Building a Modern Work Environment
- Executive Order 13-02, Improving Employment Opportunities and Outcomes for People with Disabilities in State Government
- Executive Order 13-01, Veterans Transition Support
- Executive Order 12-02, Workforce Diversity and Inclusion
- Directive of the Governor 16-11, LGBTQ Inclusion and Safe Places Initiative