Washington Recovery Group
The Washington Recovery Group will fill the important role to coordinate the state’s COVID-19 pandemic recovery activities and set priorities that strengthen the resiliency of our state and all Washingtonians.
The first WRG meeting will take place in October. A small core of agencies will be brought together initially to adopt a charter, discuss additional membership, and begin to establish a work plan. We know that successful collaboration throughout the state will create a more just and resilient Washington. Governor Inslee is looking to state agencies, to work together to plan and implement strategic actions that will support an equitable and just recovery, strong communities and a robust economy. This work will include efforts to examine how the state does business in order to increase the resilience of our communities, health systems, and the state economy.
For more information, contact WRG Chair, Dan McConnon.
WRG cabinet agencies
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Children, Youth and Families
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Ecology
- Department of Enterprise Services
- Department of Health
- Department of Labor and Industries
- Department of Social and Health Services
- Employment Security Department
- Equity/Diversity Representation
- Health Care Authority
- Office of Financial Management
- Washington Emergency Management Department
WRG independently elected, boards, and commissions
- Superintendent of Public Instruction
- State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board