To save the Excel or Word files, right-click on the document link and choose Save Target As from the menu that opens. Navigate to the desired folder and click the Save button.
Agency request legislation procedures, required elements and equity considerations for the 2023 legislative session (May 2022). Note: Equity questions are now part of BEARS required elements questions so uploading a separate attachment is no longer required.
- Update of Agency Compensation Data for 2023-25 Calculations for Collective Bargaining and Budget Development (November 30, 2021)
- Compensation impact model agency interface (Higher Education User Instructions)
- Personnel fiscal impact statement criteria
- Standard work instructions
- Fiscal impact statement (FIS) form for classification/compensation proposals (Word)
- Glossary of FIS terms
- Agency fiscal note and 10-year cost analysis (I-960) instructions - December 2022
- Legislative fiscal note instructions - December 2022
- Fiscal note system frequently asked questions - November 2021
- Fiscal note copy/paste template (Excel template)
- Agency security officers job aid
- Fiscal note training
- How to write a fiscal note
- Performance measure guide (November 2021)
- For general 10-year analysis (I-960) instructions, see fiscal note and 10-year cost analysis instructions for agencies above.
- Tools and resources
- OFM Implementation Criteria for Initiative 960
- Ten-Year Analysis Tips
- Ten-year analysis training powerpoint (Highlights of material covered in OFM training sessions)
- Guidelines for 2021-23 Voluntary Separation and Retirement Incentive Program memo by OFM Director David Schumacher (July 14, 2021)
- Guidelines for Voluntary Separation and Retirement Incentive Program for Washington State Employees