One Washington budget requests
Budget guidance for Wave 1 and Wave 2 agencies
One Washington has begun preparing Wave 1 and Wave 2 agencies for their budget development process and for consideration in the Governor’s budget to be published in December 2018. The One Washington budget process contemplates agency activities related to the State’s Finance and Procurement systems, which are the first two components to be implemented in the new enterprise solution.
Tools and resources:
- Overview of the One Washington budget guidance conversation
- Budget guidance introduction and overview
- High level summary of the work categories
- Detailed view of the work categories (including calendar view)
- Sample of a recent workshop invite
- Program Blueprint and Organizational Change Management Strategy
- Agency budget request spreadsheet
- 2019-21 Decision Package
- Agencies will not submit individual decision packages for One Washington related work. Rather, agencies will submit a short-form request to One Washington with the commensurate justification. One Washington will review agency requests, engage agencies appropriately with questions and clarifications, and ultimately submit a single decision package on behalf of all agencies.
- Some agency activities will be considered as in-kind.
- Wave 2 agencies will need to plan for and assume that their business, information technology and change management resources will be engaged during Wave 1 implementation.
- August 31, 2018 update: Budget guidance sessions have concluded. Agencies that have questions are invited to contact One Washington.
Please send feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.