Economy and labor force
- Median Household Income - estimates by county, 1989 to 2016 and projection for 2017
- The Distribution of Income, Wealth, and Taxes Across Washington Households
- The Washington Input-Output Model
- Capital Projects Information for Impact Analysis Form [docx] - form for agency budget staff to submit information to us
- Impact of the Affordable Care Act - September 2016
- Long-Term Economic Forecast - March 2017
- Washington Trends: Economy, Population, Budget Drivers, Revenues, Expenditures - A variety of trend information focusing on the period since 1980.
- Select Leading Economic Indicators - October 2018
- Housing Market Overview - May 2014
- Washington State Private Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance - Estimates of health insurance offers, enrollments and expenditures for employers in Washington State.
- Labor Market Overview - June 2014
- Counties with Population Density less than 100 Persons per Square Mile - as of April 1 population, with map
- Distressed Areas List: counties with three year average unemployment rates equal to or greater than 120 percent of the statewide unemployment rate. (Employment Security Department)
Last updated: August 15, 2018