Privacy is important to us
Here at OFM, we want to make sure you fully understand what information we may collect from you and why. We want you to feel peace of mind when using our website, knowing that any confidential information you share with us will be protected.
OFM is working hard to foster a culture of data awareness including protecting confidential data. We have implemented seven privacy principles to accomplish this, and our staff are required to take privacy training at least once every two years.
OFM Privacy Principles
- Data is Secure: Protects against unauthorized access
- Data is Minimized: Limits and retains retention and usage
- We are Transparent: Discloses why collected
- We are Accountable: Implements best practices as required by law or policy
- Privacy is Value Driven: Respects privacy rights
- Privacy is Culture Driven: Ensures resources, training and guidance are available
- We are rule followers: Shares confidential information consistent with laws
When you are visiting the OFM website, we do not collect any personally identifiable metadata from you. In fact, the only confidential data we may collect from you comes directly from you. At OFM, the information that you share with us is used to contact you and provide you with the services you need.
Please don’t share any confidential or personal information with us unless we request it from you. We want to make sure anything confidential goes through the correct channels to keep it protected.
Our complete Privacy Notice is here if you would like to read it.
Thank you for using our website.