MyPortal will not be available on Sunday, May 24th, 2020 9am-10am for planned maintenance.
MyPortal is a new way for state employees to access earnings statements, submit leave requests and manage their contact information. Select a topic below for instructions on using MyPortal or view a demonstration of how MyPortal works.
Users of assistive technology: please see Accessibility Tips and Navigation before you start.
As of May 16, 2020 you can access MyPortal using the following URLs. If you are unsure of the link to use, contact your agency HR/Payroll office or your agency IT support:
- MyPortal.wa.gov if your agency is part of the State Enterprise Active Directory (EAD) or is part of the Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
- MyPortalExt.wa.gov if your agency is outside the State EAD or ADFS.
For general questions on MyPortal or questions on the information contained in MyPortal, contact your agency HR/Payroll office. For technical issues, contact the OFM Help Desk or check out the new Troubleshooting section for solutions to issues you may encounter while using MyPortal.
- Approve/reject employee leave requests
- Submit leave requests on behalf of my direct employee
- My team calendar
- Settings – user account
- Settings – appearance
- Settings – home page
- Settings – language & region
- Settings - user activities
- App finder
- Edit home page