Annual MyPortal support stack updates have resulted in minor changes to the MyPortal application. Read about those changes here.
MyPortal is a new way for state employees to access earnings statements, submit leave requests and manage their contact information. Select a topic below for instructions on using MyPortal or view a demonstration of how MyPortal works.
Users of assistive technology: please see Accessibility Tips and Navigation before you start.
You can access MyPortal using the following URLs. If you are unsure of the link to use, contact your agency HR/Payroll office or your agency IT support:
- MyPortal.wa.gov if your agency is part of the State Enterprise Active Directory (EAD) or is part of the Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
- MyPortalExt.wa.gov if your agency is outside the State EAD or ADFS.
For general questions on MyPortal or questions on the information contained in MyPortal, contact your agency HR/Payroll office. For technical issues, contact the OFM Help Desk or check out the new Troubleshooting section for solutions to issues you may encounter while using MyPortal.
Note: Screen layouts may vary slightly depending on the selected brower or due to minor system updates.
- Approve/reject employee leave requests
- Submit leave requests on behalf of my direct or indirect employee
- My team calendar
- Settings – user account
- Settings – appearance
- Settings – home page
- Settings – language & region
- Settings - user activities
- App finder
- Edit home page