Documents used for allocation review
- The employee’s request for a director’s review
- The employer’s allocation determination
- The document prompting the position review by the employer. Typically, one of the following:
- Position review request form
- Position questionnaire
- Position description form
- Signed and dated supervisor review section or similar statement from the supervisor or management regarding the assignment of work to a position.
- Signed and dated position description form for the relevant time period.
- Relevant job class specifications
- Organizational chart
- Limited number of work examples or other documents relevant to the specified time period.
All documentation should be relevant to the specified time period. The time period is usually the six-month period prior to the date the employee requested a position review from the employer.
The director's designee or investigator will ultimately determine the relevancy.