Documents used for allocation review
- The employee’s request for a director’s review
- The employer’s allocation determination
- The document prompting the position review by the employer. Typically, one of the following:
- Position review request form
- Position questionnaire
- Position description form
- Signed and dated supervisor review section or similar statement from the supervisor or management regarding the assignment of work to a position.
- Signed and dated position description form for the relevant time period.
- Relevant job class specifications
- Organizational chart
- Limited number of work examples relevant to the specified time period.
All documentation should be relevant to the specified time period. The time period is usually the six-month period prior to the date the employee requested a position review from the employer.
The director's designee or investigator will ultimately determine the relevancy.