HR Management Report
The annual HR Management Report assesses workforce data and trends for executive branch employees working for the state of Washington. Executive Branch agencies with at least 100 employees are required to submit an agency HR Management Report by October of each year using an online survey. The survey asks agencies about workforce successes, challenges, and strategies. It also assesses progress toward several workforce-related initiatives and executive orders.
HR Management Report products:
- The HR Management Leader Briefing Report is an interactive dashboard that focuses on enterprise-level workforce performance measures, trends, comparisons, and analysis. This report is presented to agency HR managers, deputy directors, HR practitioners, and the Governor’s Office beginning in early December through March of each year.
- The Workforce Performance Measures Dashboard enable agencies to view their agency workforce performance measures graphically by comparing their agency data to the Executive Branch or another agency. The dashboards are new and continue to develop and improve based on customer needs.
- The Workforce Performance Measures Data, produced in mid-August of each year, contains performance measures such as turnover, appointments, and diversity by individual agencies (with 100 or more employees). It also includes statewide roll-up numbers for comparison.
- The HR Management Strategy Roll-up Report is a formal report that contains summary information on key workforce strategies. It uses a combination of agency HR management reports and workforce performance measure data to analyze enterprise workforce measures and summarize agency and enterprise strategies. Key highlights from this analysis are shared with state agency and HR leaders in informal workforce strategy briefings. It is published by April of each year.
- The Modern Work Environment Dashboard shows Telework, Flextime, and Compressed Workweek eligibility and participation rates for employees by fiscal year, county, job group, job title, and by agency.