Access to 1099 Download
In order to gain access to the 1099-MISC Reporting, please sign up with the OFM Accounting Systems Support Center. 1099-MISC Reporting access includes access to Secure 1099 environment in Enterprise Reporting Web Intelligence (ER WebI) and 1099 Account Ability.
- Complete a 1099-MISC Reporting Access Form.
- If you are requesting access as an Agency 1099 Administrator, please get the approval of the Agency Director or Designee.
- If you are requesting access as a 1099 User, please get the approval of your Agency 1099 Administrator. Find your Agency 1099 Administrator.
- 1099 User, please sign the Non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and give the NDA to your 1099 Administrator. Your 1099 Administrator/approver will need you to sign this NDA before they can authorize you with access. Your 1099 Administrator/approver will also keep your signed NDA for their record.
- Please send a PDF copy of the electronically signed Acess Form to: HereToHelp@ofm.wa.gov.
- Electronically signed can be: An electronic signature, or a type name in the signature line.
For more information refer to SAAM Subsection 50.10.65.