ITPS Governance Committee
- James Weaver, State CIO - committee co-chair
- Franklin Plaistowe, Assistant Director State Human Resources - committee co-chair
HR Community Representatives
- Audrey Ulrich, DVA
- Cathleen Overmiller, WaTech
- Holly Gorski, Pierce College
- Laurie Milligan, DOL
- Lea Aune, WWU
- Melia Olsen, DOC
IT Community Representatives
- Andy Heiser, Skagit College
- Chuck Lanham, WWU
- Matt Modarelli, DOT
- Rick Griffith, ATG
- Steve Young, OSPI
- Vinod Brahmapuram, WaTech
ITPS Governance Committee Coordinator
- Angie Hogenson, OFM
IT Professional Structure governance creates a responsible, realistic and effective way to integrate and align ITPS across state agencies and higher education institutions.
The ITPS Governance Committee, co-chaired by the OFM Assistant Director for State Human Resources and the State Chief Information Officer, is a multi-agency collaborative responsible for effective and sustainable oversight and guidance for the administration of Washington’s ITPS. These efforts protect the integrity of the structure across state government, with supporting protocols and measures. The committee will:
- maintain a governance structure that integrates and aligns IT workforce priorities across agencies/institutions and promotes an open dialogue of needs and issues.
- protect the integrity of the ITPS structure; ensure agency/institution compliance with ITPS policies and processes that promote consistent application across agencies/institutions.
- develop and monitor performance measures that assist in sustaining ITPS’ potential to deliver its intended value.
- provide a forum for communication to/from the IT and HR communities.
The ITPS Governance Committee Kick-Off Meeting, January 28, 2020.
- The co-chairs welcomed the new members and information was provided on the purpose of the committee and foundational principles were discussed.
- The roles and responsibilites of the members, and the committee, were reviewed.
- Members of the completed ITPS Goverance Framework committee were in attendance to answer any questions about the charter development and final draft.
- Status provided to the committee on ITPS program activities.
The next committee meeting is scheduled for February 27, 2020.