ITPS Governance Committee
- Michaela Doelman, State Chief Human Resources Officer - committee co-chair
- Bill Kehoe, State Chief Information Officer - committee co-chair
HR Community Representatives
- Letty Gomez-Esposito, OFM
- Cathleen Overmiller, WaTech
- Vacant, Community College Representative
- Sarah Mealy, TESC
- Marty Graf, ESD
- Kyle Moodenbaugh, DCYF
IT Community Representatives
- Laura Hedal, Cascadia College
- Matt Modarelli, DOT
- Rick Griffith, ATG
- Ted Loran, OSPI
- Michael Pearson, DOC
- Tony Alfonso, TESC
ITPS Governance Committee Coordinators
- Mindy Portsky, Office of Financial Management
- Meiklynn Flannery, Office of Financial Management
IT Professional Structure governance creates a responsible, realistic and effective way to integrate and align ITPS across state agencies and higher education institutions.
The ITPS Governance Committee, co-chaired by the OFM Assistant Director for State Human Resources and the State Chief Information Officer, is a multi-agency collaborative responsible for effective and sustainable oversight and guidance for the administration of Washington’s ITPS. These efforts protect the integrity of the structure across state government, with supporting protocols and measures. The committee will:
- maintain a governance structure that integrates and aligns IT workforce priorities across agencies/institutions and promotes an open dialogue of needs and issues.
- protect the integrity of the ITPS structure; ensure agency/institution compliance with ITPS policies and processes that promote consistent application across agencies/institutions.
- develop and monitor performance measures that assist in sustaining ITPS’ potential to deliver its intended value.
- provide a forum for communication to/from the IT and HR communities.
- The ITPS Governance Committee continues to hold monthly virtual meetings.
- The HR Representative for the Community Colleges is currently vacant.