ITPS Governance Committee
- Franklin Plaistowe, Assistant Director State Human Resources - committee co-chair
- Bill Kehoe, State CIO - committee co-chair
HR Community Representatives
- Audrey Ulrich, DVA
- Cathleen Overmiller, WaTech
- Holly Gorski, Pierce College
- Laurie Milligan, DOL
- Lea Aune, WWU
- Marty Graf, ESD
IT Community Representatives
- Laura Hedal, Cascadia College
- Chuck Lanham, WWU
- Matt Modarelli, DOT
- Rick Griffith, ATG
- Ted Loran, OSPI
- Vinod Brahmapuram, WaTech
ITPS Governance Committee Coordinator
- Angie Hogenson, OFM
IT Professional Structure governance creates a responsible, realistic and effective way to integrate and align ITPS across state agencies and higher education institutions.
The ITPS Governance Committee, co-chaired by the OFM Assistant Director for State Human Resources and the State Chief Information Officer, is a multi-agency collaborative responsible for effective and sustainable oversight and guidance for the administration of Washington’s ITPS. These efforts protect the integrity of the structure across state government, with supporting protocols and measures. The committee will:
- maintain a governance structure that integrates and aligns IT workforce priorities across agencies/institutions and promotes an open dialogue of needs and issues.
- protect the integrity of the ITPS structure; ensure agency/institution compliance with ITPS policies and processes that promote consistent application across agencies/institutions.
- develop and monitor performance measures that assist in sustaining ITPS’ potential to deliver its intended value.
- provide a forum for communication to/from the IT and HR communities.
- The ITPS Governance Committee continues to hold monthly virtual meetings.
- The following changes in membership have occurred:
- Committee Co-Chair. Bill Kehoe, new State CIO, will assume the co-chair role in August 2021.