Find a job at OFM
|FISCAL ANALYST||The starting salary range of consideration is $42,888 - $57,564||Dec 17, 2018||Dec 31, 2018|
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST 5 .NET DEVELOPER
This recruitment is open until filled - Interviews may begin immediately
|Depending on qualifications, the salary range of consideration is $65,580- $86,076||Dec 17, 2018||Open until filled|
|COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT MANAGER||This position is a part time .75%. The starting salary range of consideration is $36,000- $40,000||Dec 17, 2018||Dec 31, 2018|
|PERSONNEL RESOURCES BOARD SENIOR COORDINATOR||Depending on qualifications, the salary range of consideration is $64,224 - $85,692 (this includes the 2% general wage increase scheduled for state employees on January 1, 2019||Dec 14, 2018||Open until filled|
|Operations Coordinator||The starting salary range of consideration is $49,956- $63,000, which includes the 2% general wage increase scheduled for state employees on January 1, 2019||Dec 6, 2018||Dec 21, 2018|
|OFM EEOP Report||Nov 30, 2018||Open until filled|
This recruitment will close on December 24, 2018 - Interviews may begin immediately.
|The salary range of consideration is $60,672- $81,612||Nov 20, 2018||Dec 24, 2018|
REGULATORY IMPROVEMENT CONSULTANT
This recruitment will be open until the position is filled – Interviews may begin as soon as qualified candidates are identified.
|The salary range of consideration is $68,080 - $85,320||Nov 13, 2018||Open until filled|
SENIOR BUDGET ASSISTANT TO THE GOVERNOR - EDUCATION
This position is open until filled, however interviews will begin immediately
|The salary range of consideration is $117,828 – $130,176||Nov 1, 2018||Open until filled|
|ERDC Education Research Analyst (Early Learning & K-12)||Up to $100,000||Oct 26, 2018||Open until filled|
Have questions about a recruitment announcement or would like more information? Email email@example.com.
Working at OFM
OFM's work environment and people make for an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. Here are some of the reasons you should want to work with us. We:
- Provide award-winning information, fiscal services and policy support for the Governor, Legislature and state agencies.
- Encourage meaningful and rewarding work opportunities. Every day presents a new and interesting challenge. Employees work in a professional environment surrounded by bright, committed people where independence regarding how the work is done is encouraged.
- Value the people who work here and provide state-of-the-art technology and excellent support staff.
- Offer a full benefits package, vacation and exchange time, flexible work schedules, and teleworking options.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to organizational improvements. Management encourages opportunities for growth through training and advancement and values employee input.
- Are centrally located on and around the beautiful Capitol Campus, with downtown Olympia just a few minutes walk away.
- Encourage giving back. Our employees care about the communities in which they live. We coordinate and participate in fund raising activities such as the annual charity golf tournament, several Adopt-a-Family drives, the State Combined Fund Drive and many more. Last year, employee contributions helped nearly 100 organizations.