One Washington Blueprint Kickoff
Be sure to mark your calendars for our Blueprint Kick-off Event for the One Washington program!
To kick-off the work for the new biennium of the Program Blueprint we are hosting an event to share important information with you. The One Washington Program Blueprint will plan, budget, and structure our business transformation and system implementations into achievable, incremental, fundable projects. This detailed plan will provide the support we need to move forward.
The Blueprint Kick-off Event has three opportunities to hear these updates and ask questions:
- July 24th from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- July 25th from 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- July 25th from 2:00pm - 4:00 pm
Location: All of the events will be held in the OB2 auditorium at 1115 Washington St SE, Olympia, WA 98501
Directions/Parking Instructions: are located here
Registration: is not required for these events
The Blueprint Kick-off Event launches our collaborative efforts and will provide foundational information regarding:
- progress and updates of the One Washington Program
- the “state of ERP” implementations across the globe, shared by our Strategic Partner, Accenture
- a brief refresh of the Assessment performed by Accenture in 2014, including what’s changed and what hasn’t
- an overview of upcoming Blueprint activities, and how you and your agency can be involved
Be sure to mark your calendars for the Blueprint Kickoff Event and I hope to see you there!
For event questions, please contact Margeret Warner at 360.902.0534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.