Information for state employees regarding payroll direct deposit
February 9, 2021
Notify your payroll office if you choose to make changes to your banking information and use this form:
- Form: Direct deposit - authorization for automated clearing house (ACH) direct deposit of wages [Word doc]
If you decide to make a change, here are some things to note:
- You may not receive your first paycheck after the change via direct deposit. Instead it may be a paper check sent to you via U.S. mail.
- Be sure to verify your mailing address in MyPortal at the same time you update banking information to ensure any checks is sent to the right location.
- You should expect to see correspondence from your payroll office that says your direct deposit information has been updated.
- Please review for accuracy.
- Report any discrepancies to your payroll office immediately.
- You should expect to hear from your payroll office for confirmation that it was you that requested the change.
Contact your HR or payroll office.