Health care workforce
Information about the workforce and facilities that deliver health care in Washington.
- 2017-20 Physician Assistant Supply: Estimates for Washington - May 2021
- 2019-20 Physician Supply: Estimates for Washinton State - Nov. 2020
- 2019-20 Physician Supply: Estimates for Counties - Nov. 2020
- 2019-20 Physician Supply: Estimates for Accountable Communities of Health - Nov. 2020
- 2018-19 Physician Supply: Estimates for Washington State, Counties and Accountable Communities of Health - Apr. 2020
- Preliminary Estimates of 2018-2019 Physician Supply in Washington State - Research Brief 94, Dec. 2019
- 2017-18 Physician Supply: Estimates for Washington State, Counties and Accountable Communities of Health - Oct. 2019
- 2016 Physician Supply - April 2018
- Washington Center for Health Workforce Studies - the latest research and analysis of Washington's health care workforce.
- Healthcare Workforce Council - publications, presentations, and planning by the council to address projected health care personnel shortage.
- Washington State Primary Care Physician Survey Data Report - 2011
- Washington State Primary Care Physician Assistant Survey Data Report - 2012
- Washington State Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Survey Data Report - 2012
Information on the availability of Washington's health care facilities has been compiled from agency administrative data, business association membership data, and other varied sources. The existence of a health care facility has been verified through a process of internet searching and/or direct phone calls, however, we have found that the classification and details of a facility can vary among sources. If you notice an informational error in the online health facilities application please contact: OFM.Forecasting@ofm.wa.gov.
Online Health Facilities Information (the site is currently unavailable at this time): easy access to information on Washington hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, trauma centers, nursing homes, kidney dialysis centers, and diagnostic imaging centers. Additional data will be included as they become available.