2023 Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
Download the 2023 Annual Comprehensive Financial Report [PDF, 17.96MB] as a single document or choose report sections below.
- Letter of Transmittal
- Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Statewide Elected Officials as of June 30, 2023
- 2023 State Organization Chart
- Independent Auditor's Report
- Management's Discussion and Analysis
- Basic Financial Statements
- Notes to the Financial Statements
- Required Supplementary Information
- Governmental Funds
- Proprietary Funds
- Fiduciary Funds
- Component Units
- Individual Fund Schedules
For the state of Washington, a separate report has been prepared for the 2021-23 biennium to illustrate legal budgetary compliance. Appropriated budget versus actual expenditures, and estimated versus actual revenues and other financing sources (uses) for appropriated funds/accounts at agency and appropriation level are presented in the Budget-to-Actual Detail Report for governmental funds.
Download the State of Washington Budget-to-Actual Detail Report as a single document. The single document size is approximately 10.7 MB.