Statewide Exit Survey
State Employee Exit Survey
In today’s knowledge economy, skilled employees are the asset that drives organizational success. An important goal for any employer is to retain valued employees. If employees are leaving, figuring out why is crucial.
Organizations must learn from employees themselves—why they stay, why they leave, and how the work environment needs to change. A thoughtful exit interview process can provide feedback on all three fronts. If done well, an exit survey can identify challenges and opportunities and promote engagement and retention by showing employees that their views matter to leadership.
The Statewide Exit Survey allows the executive branch to take action on workplace issues. This allows the state workforce to be adaptive and a great place to work for their employees.
- Promote the link
- Interact with the dashboard
- Read the reports
- Reach out with questions about the survey or requests for further visualizations
- Reach out to your agency’s survey contact
- Exit Survey Findings 2015-2019
- Employee Engagement Survey [Coming soon!]
- State of the Workforce [Coming soon!]
Quarterly response rate reports (file also includes historic data)