AFRS Table Roll
- Another Phase 3 (AI) table roll is scheduled for Saturday, June 19. This will roll AIs for agencies whose EA Schedules have been published.
- Additional AI runs will be scheduled as additional agencies’ EA Schedules are published.
The AFRS Biennial Table Roll is the process by which current biennium AFRS program index, appropriation index, organization index, and descriptor tables are duplicated for the new biennium, eliminating the need for agencies to rekey their table records.
The resources listed here are intended to help state agencies navigate through the next AFRS table roll process which will occur in spring 2021.
Table Roll Documents
- AFRS Table Roll User Guide: This document provides an overview of the table roll process, lists agency responsibilities, and provides information about the table roll reports.
- Timeline: This document provides all the dates for the table roll phases 1-4 and related activities. Page 2 shows all the Agency Activities, providing a quick checklist.
- Changes Effective for 2023 Table Roll: This document explains significant changes made to the table roll process since the prior roll two years ago. These changes are also in the User Guide.
- BI23 Tables by Roll Phases: This document provides a list of tables that will roll in each phase of the process.
- Unused Sub-subobjects-DO-NOT-ROLL: This document provides a list of Sub-subobjects that have not been used for two biennia (4 years) and, thus, will not roll to the new biennium.