AFRS Table Roll
- Phase 3 simulated roll was run in error – DISREGARD REPORTS!
- Phase 3 actual roll (Appropriation Index codes) is scheduled to run on June 1.
The AFRS Biennial Table Roll is the process by which current biennium AFRS program index, appropriation index, organization index, and descriptor tables are duplicated for the new biennium, eliminating the need for agencies to rekey their table records.
The resources listed here are intended to help state agencies navigate through the next AFRS table roll process which will occur in spring 2019.
Table Roll Documents
- AFRS Table Roll User Guide: This document provides an overview of the table roll process, lists agency responsibilities, and provides information about the table roll reports.
- Timeline: This one-page document provides all the dates for the table roll phases 1-4 and related activities.
- BI21 Tables by Roll Phases: This document provides a list of tables that will roll in each phase of the process.