- EFS required forms
- EFS preparation
- Payment Card Industry standards
- Best practices
- Related links to publications
These resources help state agencies fulfill e-commerce requirements in Chapter 40 of the State Administrative & Accounting Manual (SAAM).
We invite agencies who have developed economic feasibility studies (EFS) to share their resources with other agencies.
EFS required forms
- EFS summary
- Is an EFS required?
- Legislative exceptions to the EFS requirement
- Helpful hints for preparing an EFS
- EFS revenue and cost elements
Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards
Online Payment Services
- Electronic Payment and Collection Systems (GFOA, Jan. 2017)
- Accepting Payment Cards and Selection of Payment Card Service Providers (GFOA, Oct. 2009)
- Use of Lockbox Services (GFOA, Feb. 2009)