You are here

Home » IT Systems » Accounting systems » Statewide Vendor/Payee Services » Changing your vendor registration

Changing your vendor registration

Download the Vendor/payee Change Form

The Registration Change form should be used to perform one of the following:

  • Change the authorized contact person.
  • Change the "Doing Business As" (DBA) name.
  • Change the telephone number.
  • Change the email address (for remittances and correspondence).
  • Change the mailing address.
  • Add additional business locations under the same Taxpayer Identification Number.

PART A - Identification details:

  • If you are a business, a contact person’s name MUST be provided.
  • You MUST provide your Statewide Vendor Number.
  • If you do not know your Statewide Vendor Number use the link provided - Statewide vendor number lookup
  • You MUST provide your legal name as it appears with the IRS.
  • You MUST provide your DBA if you have one.
  • You MUST provide your Social Security Number (SSN) OR Employer Identification Number (EIN). Do not provide both.

PART B - Changes to be made:

  • Only enter on the fields you wish to change. You may leave the rest blank.
  • Use the checkboxes provided if you wish to add or remove an additional location to your existing record. You must fill out a form for each location desired.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.