Changing your vendor registration
Download the Vendor/payee Change Form
The Registration Change form should be used to perform one of the following:
- Change the authorized contact person.
- Change the "Doing Business As" (DBA) name.
- Change the telephone number.
- Change the email address (for remittances and correspondence).
- Change the mailing address.
- Add additional business locations under the same Taxpayer Identification Number.
PART A - Identification details:
- If you are a business, a contact person’s name MUST be provided.
- You MUST provide your Statewide Vendor Number.
- If you do not know your Statewide Vendor Number use the link provided - Statewide vendor number lookup
- You MUST provide your legal name as it appears with the IRS.
- You MUST provide your DBA if you have one.
- You MUST provide your Social Security Number (SSN) OR Employer Identification Number (EIN). Do not provide both.
PART B - Changes to be made:
- Only enter on the fields you wish to change. You may leave the rest blank.
- Use the checkboxes provided if you wish to add or remove an additional location to your existing record. You must fill out a form for each location desired.
- Definitions of vendor types
- Statewide vendor number lookup
- Payee Registration useful information
- Vendor/payee registration form (PDF)
- Vendor/payee change form (PDF)
- Direct Deposit Authorization form (PDF)
- Account Payable Contact List