Changing your vendor registration
Vendor/Payee Change Form
It typically takes 3-5 business days to process a registration form that is complete. Please do not submit duplicates as it increases processing time.
To submit the updated form, choose one of the following options:
Complete the Vendor/payee registration form electronically (paperless) using DocuSign™ with a digital signature.
Unfinished/unsigned forms will be voided on the next business day. For guidance see: Submitting forms with DocuSign™.
- Download the form in PDF, print and complete it manually.
- Sign with a pen (a "wet signature"). We are unable to accept stamped, inserted, or electronic signatures via this method.
- Submit the form by one of these options:
- Scan to PDF format and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: (360) 664-3363
- Mail to: Statewide Payee Registration, PO Box 41450, Olympia, WA 98504-1450
Please visit our video: How to fill out the Payee Registration Change form.
The Vendor/Payee Change form should be used to perform one of the following:
- Change the authorized contact person.
- Change the "Doing Business As" (DBA) name.
- Change the telephone number.
- Change the email address (for remittances and correspondence).
- Change the mailing address.
- Add additional business locations under the same Taxpayer Identification Number.
PART A - Identification details:
- If you are a business, a contact person’s name MUST be provided.
- You MUST provide your Statewide Vendor Number.
- If you do not know your Statewide Vendor Number use the link provided - Statewide vendor number lookup
- You MUST provide your legal name as it appears with the IRS.
- You MUST provide your DBA if you have one.
- You MUST provide your Social Security Number (SSN) OR Employer Identification Number (EIN). Do not provide both.
PART B - Changes to be made:
- Only enter on the fields you wish to change. You may leave the rest blank.
- Use the checkboxes provided if you wish to add or remove an additional location to your existing record. You must fill out a form for each location desired.
- Definitions of vendor types
- Statewide vendor number lookup
- Registration forms in other languages
- Payee Registration useful information
- For minority, women, veteran owned business certification
- Account Payable Contact List
For agency-specific vendors: