Vendor payee registration
Vendor/payee registration form
It typically takes 3-5 business days to process a registration form that is complete. Please do not submit duplicates as it increases processing time.
To submit the updated form, choose one of the following options:
Complete the Vendor/payee registration form electronically (paperless) using DocuSign™ with a digital signature.
Unfinished/unsigned forms will be voided on the next business day. For guidance see: Submitting forms with DocuSign™.
- Download the form in PDF, print and complete it manually.
- Sign with a pen (a "wet signature"). We are unable to accept stamped, inserted, or electronic signatures via this method.
- Submit the form by one of these options:
- Scan to PDF format and email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: (360) 664-3363
- Mail to: Statewide Payee Registration, PO Box 41450, Olympia, WA 98504-1450
Please visit our video: How to fill out the Payee Registration Form.
The registration form should be used to perform the following:
- Register for a new Washington Statewide Vendor Number.
- New legal name (ex: change of last name, change of company name).
- New taxpayer identification number.
PART A - Contact Information:
- Mailing Address – Please indicate the address you wish to receive remittance and/or correspondence.
- Name – The person named here will be contacted to approve any future changes regarding payments and your registration. Note: If you are a business, a contact person’s name MUST be provided.
- Telephone Number – The telephone number of the authorized contact person.
- Email Address – The Email address provided will be used as the primary contact method (you will be contacted via email with your Statewide Vendor Number).
PART B - Registration (W-9):
- All numbered sections except section 4 are required.
- If you are a medical or legal/attorney entity and file with the IRS as a corporation or partnership, please indicate your entity type in box 4
- You MUST provide your Social Security Number (SSN) OR Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Do NOT provide both.
- If using the PDF version, please sign with a pen (a “wet signature”). Stamped, Inserted or Electronic Signatures will NOT be accepted.
- Definitions of vendor types
- Statewide vendor number lookup
- Registration forms in other languages
- Payee Registration useful information
- For minority, women, veteran owned business certification
- Account Payable Contact List
For agency-specific vendors: