Vendor Payee Registration
Download the Vendor Payee Registration Form
The registration form should be used to perform the following:
- Register for a new Washington Statewide Vendor Number.
- New legal name (ex: change of last name, change of company name).
- New taxpayer identification number.
PART A - Contact Information:
- Mailing Address – Please indicate the address you wish to receive remittance and/or correspondence.
- Name – The person named here will be contacted to approve any future changes regarding payments and your registration.
- Telephone Number – The telephone number of the authorized contact person.
- Email Address – The Email address provided will be used as the primary contact method (you will be contacted via email with your Statewide Vendor Number).
PART B - Registration (W-9):
- All numbered sections except section 4 are required.
- If you are a medical or legal/attorney entity and file with the IRS as a corporation or partnership, please indicate your entity type in box 4
- You MUST provide your Social Security Number (SSN) OR Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Do NOT provide both.
- Please sign with a pen (a “wet signature”). Stamped, Inserted or Electronic Signatures will NOT be accepted.
- Definitions of vendor types
- Statewide vendor number lookup
- Vendor/payee registration form (PDF)
- Registration change form (PDF)
- Direct Deposit Authorization form (PDF)
- Account Payable Contact List