Vendor/Payee Direct Deposit
Vendor/Payee Direct Deposit Form
It typically takes 3-5 business days to process a registration form that is complete. Please do not submit duplicates as it increases processing time.
To submit the updated form, choose one of the following options:
Complete the Direct Deposit Authorization form electronically (paperless) using DocuSign™ with a digital signature.
Unfinished/unsigned forms will be voided on the next business day. For guidance see: Submitting forms with DocuSign™.
- Download the form in PDF, print and complete it manually.
- Sign with a pen (a "wet signature"). We are unable to accept stamped, inserted, or electronic signatures via this method.
- Submit the form by one of these options:
- Scan to PDF format and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: (360) 664-3363
- Mail to: Statewide Payee Registration, PO Box 41450, Olympia, WA 98504-1450
The Direct Deposit Authorization form should be used to perform one of the following:
- Set-Up Direct Deposit Payment
- Modify existing Direct Deposit arrangements
- Cancel Direct Deposit and re-instate payment through U.S. mail
PART A - Identification details:
- You MUST provide your Statewide Vendor Number unless this form accompanies a new registration.
- If you do not know your Statewide Vendor Number use the link provided - Statewide vendor number lookup
- You MUST provide your legal name as it appears with the IRS.
- Please provide your DBA if you have one.
- You MUST provide your Social Security Number (SSN) OR Employer Identification Number (EIN). Do not provide both.
PART B - Payment option:
- Check the box indicating your preferred method of payment.
PART C - Direct Deposit information and signature:
- If you checked Direct Deposit in Part B, fill out all fields in Part C.
- Please note that if the Account type is left blank we will default to checking account.
- Please note that if Payment type is left blank, we will default to corporate/business payment.
- Definitions of vendor types
- Statewide vendor number lookup
- Registration forms in other languages
- Payee Registration useful information
- For minority, women, veteran owned business certification
- Account Payable Contact List
For agency-specific vendors: