The Agency Financial Reporting System (AFRS) generates large volumes of data. Agencies routinely access this data through Enterprise Reporting Standard Reports (ER) and Web Intelligence (Webi). To be as transparent as possible, while also addressing the security of the AFRS data, we have sponsored an ER Security Revision Project with the overall goals to allow agencies to continue to conduct their business efficiently and timely and be sure data is secure.
Each user requesting a higher access level than currently assigned must send a completed user access form and non-disclosure agreement to their agency administrator for approval. If approved, the agency administrator will email the user access form to the WaTech Solutions Center at HereToHelp@ofm.wa.gov.
User Access required forms
Agency Administrator required form
Additional information relating to the implementation and history of the ER Security Revision Project
- ER Users List
- Agency Permission Levels for ER Access 6/9/14
- Letter to Fiscal Officers 6/9/14 – Instructions for Access Level 1 and 2 Agencies
- Letter to Fiscal Officers 6/9/14 – Instructions for Access Level 3 Agencies
- Letter to Fiscal Officers 5/1/14
- Letter to Fiscal Officers 4/4/14
- Letter to Fiscal Officers 3/5/14
If you have questions about the content on or ideas for additions to this page, please contact Julie Girard at 725-0191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.