Below are instructions and worksheets to help agencies reconcile the state payroll revolving account and federal tax deposits.
- Health insurance sample reconciliation and instructions
- Health insurance mid-period transfer template
- Reconciliation template
- Rapid reference guide
OFM strongly suggests that you reconcile at the end of each payday. Forms 941, 941-X, W-2, and W-2c must balance for the calendar year. If these forms are not in balance, penalties from the IRS and/or SSA could result. Use forms for the calendar year being balanced only.
- 941 to W-2 reconciliation - 2021
- 941 to W-2 reconciliation - 2021 - sample
- 941 to W-2 reconciliation - 2020
- 941 to W-2 reconciliation - 2020 - sample