Employee Earnings Statements have been updated with the following changes:
- The Exemptions # field now displays information based on the employee’s withholding format on their W-4:
- Employees with the original Form W-4 format (pre-2020) will continue to display Exemptions #.
- Employees with the redesigned W-4 format (January 2020 or later) will now display Dependents Credit. If the Dependents Credit is Zero, then the Exemptions # will display.
- The HTML version of the Earnings Statement will display both the Exemptions # and Dependents Credit boxes regardless of the version of W-4 used.
- A new field has been added to display the Tax Authority for any applicable tax wage types in the Employee Mandatory Deductions, Employee Deductions, and Employer Contributions sections of the statement (for example, FED or WA).