The inventory of state-owned and leased facilities by state agencies represents a significant financial investment by the citizens of Washington state. As a result, RCW 43.82.150 requires an annual inventory of state-owned and leased facilities. This report is referred to as the annual facilities inventory.
The annual facilities inventory is one of several sources of information that support OFM’s responsibilities for leased and owned facilities. Other examples include capital and operating budget development, six-year strategic facilities planning, and various facilities oversight analysis and reporting functions. The annual facilities inventory serves as Washington state’s primary facilities database.
An annual facilities inventory report will be submitted to the appropriate fiscal committees of the Legislature by October 1 of each year.
2019 Facilities Inventory
- 2019 Facilities Inventory Report
- 2019 Facilities Inventory-Owned (Excel)
- 2019 Facilities Inventory-Lease Contracts (Excel)
- 2019 Facilities Inventory System Instructions
Adding a record to the Facilities Inventory
The Human Resource Management System (HRMS) now requires state agencies to assign a position to a facility. Contact your agency's facilities inventory resource to add new facilities to the HRMS system through the state’s Facilities Portfolio Management Tool as needed.
Previous Facilities Inventory Reports
2018 Facilities Inventory
- 2018 Facilities Inventory System Report
- 2018 Facilities Inventory- Owned (Excel)
- 2018 Facilities Inventory- Lease Contract (Excel)
2017 Facilities Inventory
- 2017 Facilities Inventory System Report
- 2017 Facilities Inventory- Owned (Excel)
- 2017 Facilities Inventory- Lease Contract (Excel)