Salaries may vary depending on whether a position is non-represented or union represented. Check with the human resources office at your agency or institution to find out whether you're represented and who represents you.
For information on Apprentice and Certificated Teachers, visit Apprenticeship and Certificated Teachers Jobs and Salary Schedules.
*Nurses' Salary Range - General Government and Higher Education
*N Range - Range used for classes requiring licensure as a registered nurse
Additional Non-Represented Salary Information
- Washington Management Service
- Exempt Management Service
- Agency Officials' Salaries
- Washington Citizen's Commission on Salaries for Elected Officials (WCCSEO)
General Service Salary Schedules
- Washington Federation of State Employees' - General Government
- Professional and Technical Employees' (PTE) Local 17
- Washington Association of Fish and Wildlife Professionals
- Higher Education
- Washington Public Employees' Association - General Government
- Washington Federation of State Employees' - Community Corrections
- Teamsters 117 - DES Printers
General Service 1 Salary Schedules
Special Salary Ranges
- Apprentice Salary Schedule - Jobs paid on a progressively increasing schedule of wages based on specific percentage of journey-level consistent with skills acquired.
- University of Washington Medical Centers Special Pay 1% Grid